Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Catching Up!!!

It has been a few months since I have blogged. My life has been kind of crazy these last few months. The biggest change that has happened in the last few months is I got a teaching job. I feel so lucky and blessed to have my teaching job. I know that they are hard to get right now and especially in Iron County. I am absolutely loving it. I am teaching kindergarten at Iron Springs Elementary. I teach in the mornings. I love teaching half days right now so that I can still be a mom. The other kindergarten teachers have been so great to work with and helped me out so much on my first year of teaching. I am loving my class. I have some pretty cute kids. I just love how they just love to be at school. My baby girl turned one in July. She is growing up too FAST. I am loving the age she is at right now. She is super busy though. She is into everything and I sometimes can't keep up with her. She is learning so many things and is quite the fast learner. Chris has been busy with the hunts and it seems like it NEVER ends. O well Saige and I can't wait till its all over so we can have him back. I just wanted to do a little update. I want to add pictures of the past few months but I don't have them on my computer. I am going to try and do that this weekend since I have a long weekend!! YAY!!!

1 comment: