Monday, March 19, 2012

*8 Months*

Saige will be 8 months tomorrow. These last 8 months have gone by so fast for me. I remember the day that I had Saige and it seems like yesterday. 2 weeks ago Saige started standing up to my mom's stairs. Than last Tuesday I was at my kitchen counter working on work things and I look over and found Saige standing up to her bouncer seat. She had the biggest smile on her face and was so excited that she could pull herself up. She is now trying to pull her self up to everything. She will stand up to her bouncer and than walk around the bouncer seat.


Saige went swimming for the first time on Friday and loved it. My sister Jen was down and so we took the kiddos to the swimming pool. Saige and Sawyer (my sister Jen's baby that is the same age as Saige) swam for a hour and half in the pool. Saige loved the water and was so content being in the water. I think we will be going more often to the swimming pool.














Things Saige is doing now:
* army crawls every where
* gets up on hands and knees and will crawl a few steps
*can pull her self up to things
*can eat food really good (she uses her gums pretty good)
*still has no teeth
*is impossible to put a diaper on/clothes because she rolls over
*still can wear 3-6 months clothes and starting to wear 6-9 month clothes
*she recognizes faces and voices
*loves to jump
*she has learned how to fake cry
*loves to play with her feet and take socks off








 

1 comment: